top of page

Energy Performance Certificates

Introduced in England in 2007, Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are needed whenever homes are built, sold or rented out in the UK.

EPC gives information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs. It also contains recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money.

Who is this service for?

- Real Estate Listings

- Property Marketing

- UK Landlords

- Private owners

- Home & Energy Appraisals​

- Home and Interior Designers​​

- Home Remodels & Renovations

- Property Layouts

- Office Layouts

- Commercial Spaces

- Flooring Layouts

What do we do?


All Residential and Commercial Properties being sold or marketed need to be examined and require an Energy Performance Certificate.

We are accredited to government standards to produce EPC. Our EPC service is not just for landlords but also useful for private homeowners looking to improve their properties energy efficiency.

We determine how energy efficient a home is on a scale of A-G and we show you where the rating could be after a few improvements. The most efficient homes are in band A. 


By rating the building's energy efficiency, we try to give our best and expert advice and we assist you in reducing CO² emissions. We offer a fast, friendly and honest service which is 100% customer focused.


The EPC provided is valid for 10 years and must be in place before the property goes to market. If any changes are carried out within that time an updated or a new report on EPC will be required.



Gas Certificates

A Gas Safety Certificate is a legal requirement when letting out a property, which can only be produced by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register.

As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the gas safety of your tenants: you need to ensure that all gas appliances are safe and working correctly. 

How is the service provided?

If you are letting a property in the UK, you are legally required to perform gas safety inspections every 12 months. The only documentation required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record.


A gas certificate can provide the security that all gas appliances are working correctly and are compliant with gas safety regulations.

For any gas appliance, such as a central heating boiler, gas hob or gas fire, a gas safe certificate is required and has to be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register.


We can carry out all installation, maintenance and safety checks as Gas Safe registered engineers.

From the date they are issued, Gas Certificates are valid for a year.


How much does it cost?

Each project is unique, taking into account the location of the property, the number of interventions, its configuration, etc.

Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your project in order to propose you a personalized quote adapted to your needs within 48 hours. ​

bottom of page